Tabs

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hello Psycho's!

Believe it or not, I did NOT fall off the face of the Earth!!!  For personal and health reasons, I need to stay off the bike for a few weeks.  It was 2 weeks at first, but now has been pushed to 3 weeks.  I cannot tell you how much I miss working out and teaching!  It is such a large and important part of my life and I really miss it.  I also miss seeing those smiling (and sweaty) faces out there each night.

In other news, I have decided to focus my attention and energy to one facility - The Revolution!!!  I will be continuing to teach on Tuesday nights and one additional night  - I am not sure if I am cleared to share that with you yet.  I have loved working there for the past year and I am really glad about my decision.

Tentatively, I am due back on 10/25, if all goes as planned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment