Tabs

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Spinning Is So HARD! I Could NEVER Do That!

No, you probably can't…if you think that way.  Many years ago, when I thought about trying out a Spinning class, I thought the same thing.  It took me about 3 months of being bored on the elliptical to finally drag myself into my first class and obviously, I LOVED it!

I understand how you feel!  But, I do not accept you underestimating yourself.  I do not accept your defeat before you have even tried.  I do not accept that you are allowing fear to determine your health and wellness "fate".

One of the many reasons that the Saratoga Cycling Studio is a huge success is how inclusive we are, no matter your shape, size, age, background, fitness level, etc.  Many clients are brand new to Spinning and fitness, and some have tried indoor cycling at another facility and hated it due to many factors (bad instruction, yucky bikes, unfriendly service, etc.).  You may fall into one of these categories, and that is very common.

I can't talk you into anything…I can't make you WANT it.  At the end of the day, you found this blog, you read through some of the posts because you are interested in what we do at SCS.

Take a deep breath, grab a friend, and we will see you on the bike.


No comments:

Post a Comment