Tabs

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Certified and Proud of It!

It has always been important to me to make sure that I am certified and current with my trainings.  This ensures that I am educated and aware of any changes or developments, but also reassures me that I can keep my clients safe and happy at all times. 

Since we are a licensed Spinning facility, ALL of my instructors have to be certified.  They also hold other various fitness certifications and are all CPR & AED certified by the American Heart Association. 

What this means to you, is that you can workout with someone who is properly trained and educated.  No worries about unsafe moves, unsafe heart rates or getting hurt during one of our classes.  Sometimes people call us "coaches" because we really are there to train you do achieve your goals in the most efficient way possible.

Don't be afraid to ask your instructor, trainer or coach what credentials they hold.  Your safety comes first!

No comments:

Post a Comment