Tabs

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

I've Been Published!

Spinning announces contests for their instructors to enter their profile for publication.  I wish that I had the time to enter each time, but alas, I have a studio to run.  The one contest I did enter, I WON!  Here is the profile I submitted:

http://www.spinning.com/images/20111RideLikeYouMeanIt.pdf

It was a big accomplishment and also a chance for me to look back today and reflect on how far I have come in my coaching journey.

Enjoy!
Angela

2 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats. I found your blog today looking for ideas for my spin class. I was amazed to realize that your in my backyard. I teach at Best in Albany. I will have to check out your studio sometime. Thanks for giving me some great new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wild! I have taken continuing education at your gym. You should come up to Toga sometime to check us out!

    ReplyDelete