Tabs

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Spin 1/16 & 1/17

Since my tan and great memories were not the only thing that I came home with from our cruise, I have been really focusing on interval and strength work on the bike so that I can shed these darn 4 pounds that have been lingering.

I think it is working ;)

Warm Up
Glad You Came - The Wanted

Running Hills
Take Care - Drake

Running Flats into Running Hills
Tomorrow Never Knows - Alison Mosshart.  This song is an intense 7 minutes.

Climb
Young, Wild & Free - Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa, please make sure to get the CLEAN version!

Running Hills
Handlebars - Flobots

Flats
Set Fire to the Rain (house remix) - Adele.  You could say "set fire to your legs"!

Hills
Lonely Boy - The Black Keys

Flats
Stronger (Paperchaser Radio Mix) - Kelly Clarkson

Climb
All I Do Is Win - DJ Khaled

Flats
Heartbeat - Childish Gambino

Sprints
Voodoo Killer - G3RSt

Recovery
Somebody That I Used to Know - Gotye

Cool Down
Video Games - Lana Del Rey

Cool Down
Holocene - Bon Iver

No comments:

Post a Comment