Tabs

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Cycling 11-8-11, 6:30pm

I am back baby!!!!  I am sure that many of you out there can relate to the amazing feeling that I had when I went into class on Tuesday.   I feed off of the participants positive energy and I always admire everyone's determination and power.  If you have ever experienced the "runners high", I can attest that indoor cycling at The Revolution provides you with that same feeling!  Mentally, physically and spiritually I almost feel connected to everyone in the room in a way.  We are a pack, one tribe, one team determined to have healthy and positive lifestyle.

Warm Up
Good Feeling - Flo Rida

Running/Standing Flats
Hit the Lights - Jay Sean

Hills
Don't Move - Phantogram (this is a local band!!)

Climb
Irresistible Force - Jane's Addictions (the lyrics are perfect!)

Jumps/Jumps on a Hill
Cheers (Drink to That) - Paulette

Sprints
Ride Insane - Sevendust

Recovery/Climb
When We Stand Together - Nickelback

Intervals - Running Flats then increasing resistance to run on a hill for about 40 seconds
Pumped Up Kicks - Dr. Pack

Intervals - start on a moderate hill, add gear and push harder for about 30 seconds
For Your Entertainment - Adam Lambert

Hills
Called out in the Dark - Snow Patrol

Climb
Mr. Know it All - Kelly Clarkson

Running/Standing Flats
Sexy and I Know It - LMFAO

Cool Down
Fly - Nicki Minaj and Rihanna

Cool Down
How to Love - Lil Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment