Tabs

Friday, December 3, 2010

Pay it Forward Friday

I always try to give back during the Holiday season, whether it is donating toys for Toys for Tots (toysfortots.org) or donating food items to a local food pantry.  Throughout the rest of the year, I donate money to different organizations (SPCA, Christopher Dailey Foundation (christopherdaileyfoundation.com), etc.). 

So, don't forget to give back to your community in any way that you can this holiday season to benefit someone (or some animal) that is less fortunate than you.  A little bit really goes a long way!

Are you donating to any organizations this holiday season?

2 comments:

  1. In honor of Jelly Bean I am donating to Save the Children (their emergency newborn kits program). I plan on making a charitable gift in her name every year. However each year I'll make the sure the gift acknowledges something she did that year. So this year...well she was born...the year she learns to walk I'll donate to something that helps disabled kids....the year she learns to read I'll donate to a literacy group...etc...etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like such a nice way to give back! She can look back at that and say, "my momma's rock!".

    ReplyDelete