Tabs

Monday, December 20, 2010

True Revolution 12-18-10

I subbed a class at 8am (yikes!) last Saturday and it was such a blast!  I had tons of excited people staring at me and giving me lots of positive vibes.  They all worked so hard and we had a fun time together.  I was so flattered because a few folks came up to me and personally thanked me for a good class.  Ah, the little things in life!

Warm Up
Cosmic Love - Florence and the Machine

Hills - standing and seated, about 3 sets
Living in a Dream - Finger Eleven

Standing and Seated Flats
Break your Heart - Taio Cruz (feat. Ludacris)

Running Flats - start on low resistance, gradually increasing little by little every 30 seconds or so.  In the saddle for almost 3 minutes, then exploding out to position "2" to a standing run.
Knock You Out - Tiesto

Climb - seated and out to position "3" gradually increasing resistance to completely maxed out.
Wavin' Flag - K'naan (I loooooooove this song!)

Intervals - 45 seconds of tough work in and out of the saddle, then backing off of the speed and resistance to recover briefly before the next interval.
Christmas in Sarajevo - Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Climb - super heavy, work is in the saddle, 30 seconds at a time
Get Over It - Ok Go

Jumps - 4 count, 3 sets, moderate hill under the pedals.
Shut Up and Let Me Go - The Ting Tings

Sprints - out to position "3", heavy as you can handle. Pedal as fast as you can for 15-20 seconds, 3 sets.
Animals - Nickelback

Recovery/Hills - about 2 minutes of recovery from the sprints.  Let the heart rates lower, catch your breath.
Dog Days are Over - Florence and the Machine (I used a mashed up version)

Hills/Climb
Only Prettier - Miranda Lambert.  Okay, I hate country music, but this song cracks me up!

Running Flats
Boom Boom 2 Mashup - DJs from Mars

Running Hills - small hills, quick pace
The Catalyst - Linkin Park

Cool Down
I Believe in Father Christmas - Greg Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment