Tabs

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cycle 1-15-11

I cannot possibly describe the feeling I had yesterday morning in my cycle class.  There was such an incredible positive energy in the room and everyone was ready to work as hard as they could.  We laughed, we sweat and we had a great workout!  Thanks everyone for your consistent hard work and for making it such a pleasure for me to "coach" you!!

I would have to say, that yesterday was one of my favorite classes that I have ever taught - and that is saying a lot considering I have taught hundreds of classes over the years.

Warm Up
My Life on the Crazy Train mashup - Best of Bootie 2009

Running Flats
Higher - Taio Cruz

Hills
Hey Hey Hey - Michael Franti

Running Hills - more resistance, quicker pace.
Down and Out - Tantric

Running Flats
Good Girls Burn Miami - Best of Bootie 2009

Hills
Billie Jean on the Storm mashup - Amaraboy

Hills - increase the resistance, keep a consistent pace in and out of the saddle.
My Body - Young the Giant

Hills
We R Who We Are - Ke$sha

Climb
Hello Good Morning - P Diddy

Sprints
Something in your Mouth - Nickelback

Climb
Dream On - Aerosmith

Climb
Nothin' on You - Bruno Mars

Running Hills
Laid - James

Cool Down
PDA - John Legend

No comments:

Post a Comment