Tabs

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cycle 1-17-11 5:30 am and pm

My, how fast Monday mornings creep up on me!  While watching the Jets/Patriots game, I indulged in a bit too much wine (and beer) and boy, did I pay for it yesterday morning!  I was feeling fine and ready to spin by the time I set up my bike, but I could have used a few more hours sleep.  Needless to say, I was starving for energy by my 5:30 pm class (maybe I should have skipped the weight lifting prior).  Thank goodness for my energetic and enthusiastic crowd that I always get - they kept me going!!

Warm up
Love Generation - Bob Sinclair

Running Flats - 90-110rpm, 80-85%mhr.
T.N.T. Bass - DJ Schmolli

Hills
Moneygrabber - Fitz & the Tantrums

Running Hills - increase the resistance, keep a steady, quick pace through the hills
Animal I have Become - Three Days Grace

Running Flats
Higher - Taio Cruz

Sprints - two in the saddle with a small hill for 30 seconds.  Last one standing with tons of resistance for 15 seconds.
Hold it Against Me - Brittney Spears

Jumps (active recovery)- 4 count from seated to standing, 4 count from standing to "3", last set is 2 count from seated to standing
Don't Stop the Music - Rihanna

Climb - super heavy gear, 55-65rpm
Careless Whisper - Seether

Climb - back off the gear just slightly, keep a quicker pace.
Beautiful Dangerous - Slash (feat. Fergie)

Intervals
Imma Be - Black Eyed Peas

Intervals
I Just Came to Say Hello - Mash Mob

Hills
Bright Lights Bigger City - Cee Lo Green

Cool Down
Love Song - 311

No comments:

Post a Comment