Tabs

Monday, January 31, 2011

Spin 1-29-11

Even though I am constantly downloading new songs off of itunes, I get a little bored of my music sometimes.  I decided to switch up the "vibe" a little on Saturday morning.

Warm Up
About You Know - no idea about the artist, someone made me a mixed CD with this song on it.

Hills
White Knuckles - OK Go

Climb
Power - Kanye West (clean version)

Running Flats
Welcome to the Club - Manian

Running Flats/Intervals
Welcome to the Jungle - Guns N' Roses

Hills
Hey Ya Mashup

Climb
F*ckin Perfect - Pink

Climb
Too Sick to Pray - Alabama 3

Hills
Pumped Up Kicks - Foster the People

Sprints
One Step Closer - linkin Park

Recovery/Running Flats
Witchcraft - Pendulum

Hills/Climb
Trouble is a friend of mine - off that same CD, don't know the artist : (

Hills/Running Hills
Ooh La La - Goldfrapp

Running Hills
3 - Brittany Spears

No comments:

Post a Comment