Tabs

Friday, January 7, 2011

Spin Class 1-5-11 (the quickie version)

Hello my happy little cyclists!  I hope you weren't biting your finger nails waiting for me to post my ride with you from last Wednesday.  Between getting over bronchitis and welcoming a new cold into my face/head, working a few different jobs and trying to get some laundry done, I have been slacking on my blog.

I am just going to post what we did and what song to save some time.  Please forgive me!

Warm Up
The Right Life - Seal

Hills
Oh My - Gin Wigmore

Running/Standing Flats
Evacuate the Dancefloor - Cascada

Climb
What's My Name - Rihanna

Jumps
Bottoms Up - Trey Songz

Running Hills
The Good Life - Three Days Grace

Climb
All of the Lights - Kanye West Feat. Rihanna

Running Flats
Hey Baby - Pitbull

Climb
Love-Hate-Sex-Pain - Godsmack

Intervals
Baby O'Riley - The Who

Sprints/Recovery
Enter Telephone - DJ's from Mars

Recovery/Hills
Circle the Drain - Katy Perry

Cool Down
Feels Like Tonight - Daughtry.

No comments:

Post a Comment