Tabs

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cycle 5:30am and 5:30pm 2-9-11

I whipped up this ride last night with the intentions of having a nice, peaceful class with longer times in the saddle and extended periods of pure focus and power.  I liked the combinations of songs and workout so much, that I am going to teach it again tonight!  I don't think any of these songs are particularly new, but I haven't used some of them in quite a while.

Warm Up
Love Generation - Bob Sinclair

Running/Standing Flats
Adagio for Strings - Tiesto

Hills - lots of time in the saddle, followed by standing at 3 while increasing resistance
Alot of love, Alot of blood - Florence and the Machine (it was a remixed version)

Running Hills - bursts of power and speed at position 3
Cameras - Matt & Kim

Hills - plenty of seated climbing, then to position 2 at a steady pace
Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa - Vampire Weekend (my hubs hates this song.  shhh..don't tell him I am using again tonight)

Jumps on a Hill
Crack the Shudders- Snow Patrol

Running/Standing Flats
Crystalised - The xx

Climb - heavy resistance, steady pace.  Most of the work is done in the saddle.
Death - White Lies

Running Hills
Electric Feel - MGMT

Running/Standing Flats - when we burst out to "3", add in resistance and speed
Extreme Ways - Moby

Climb - super heavy, slow cadence
Hot Tottie - Usher (feat. Jay Z)

Intervals - when you hear "tonight we're going hard,..." push it harder and faster
I Just Came to Say Hello - Mashmob

Cool Down
Never My Love - Har Mar Superstar

No comments:

Post a Comment