Tabs

Thursday, February 10, 2011

My week at a glance

I had someone ask me last night after class what my usual workout schedule looks like on a weekly basis.  I wish that I could say, "I do x,y,z on Mon,Tues,Weds, and a,b,c on Sat/Sun", but my weekly activities seem to change and evolve quite often depending on my schedule, training and other stuff.

Here is what it is shaping up to look like at the moment:

Monday - 4:30 bodypump training, 5:30 taught spin, 6:30 taught spin for another instructor
Tuesday - Interval Revolution class (upper body weight lifting and spin), 6:00 taught Ab-solute revolution (spin and core class)
Wednesday - 5:30am - taught spin, 5:00- lifted heavy (shoulders), 5:30pm taught spin
Thursday - 5:30pm yoga
Friday - OFF
Saturday - 8:00 bodypump (shadowing and team teaching), 10am teaching spin
Sunday - most likely just practicing bodypump at home all day long.

I like to get more heavy lifting into my schedule, but I had unusually long days on Monday and Tuesday, so it just didn't happen.  I also like to run once every couple of weeks to switch things up a bit, so I hope to do that next week.

This is my plan for next week - but I know it will change!

Monday: 4:30 practice bodypump, 5:30 teach spin
Tuesday: heavy lift - chest/back, 6:00 teach Ab-solute Revolution
Wednesday: heavy lift - bi's/tri's (maybe shoulders also), 5:30 teach spin
Thursday: practice bodypump, run, yoga
Friday: OFF
Saturday: 8am bodypump, 10am teach spin
Sunday: lots of bodypump practice at home

No comments:

Post a Comment