Tabs

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"Wear Red" Ride was a great success!!!!!

As you may recall, on Friday, February 4th I did a charity event at The Revolution that benefits the American Heart Association.  We have 30 bikes available and that may not sound like a lot, but it is pretty daunting to try and fill all of those bikes.  Especially because I am not a Clifton Park native and I also only teach there one time per week (because of my crazy schedule). 

When I came in that night, I found myself turning people away at the door because we were jam packed!!  It was so inspiring to see so many passionate people all come together for such a great cause, not to mention to sweat!!

The energy in the room was incomparable and we all had such a good time.  The playlist was a repeat of one I did at High Rock Sports and Fitness (blogged about it on 2-2-11).

Here are some quick, iphone photos from that night.  Please do not mind my makeup running all down my face like a drag queen.

Here is our "after" picture!! Ha,ha!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the lighting, looks so fun!
    Great job on filling the ride!!

    ReplyDelete