Tabs

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, the caps were appropriate for this one, lol!!  I just found out last night that I am officially certified to teach Bodypump!!!!  It has been such a long journey and I feel so relieved to know that I passed!

I went through the 3 day (27 hour) initial training at the end of January.  The next step is to submit a video of yourself teaching an entire class from start to finish.  If you are not familiar with Les Mills programs, they basically give you tons of cues, form, choreography, etc. to learn and it is a lot to remember.  I had 4 months to do my video, but got it done in one month because, well, I am that kind of weirdo and wanted to get it done a.s.a.p.

7 weeks later, I finally got emailed the results of my assessment and I passed!  Phew!!!  I am so beyond excited and relieved all at the same time.

Now, lets cross our fingers that my gym gives me a class ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment