Tabs

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Spin 5-16-11 and ABsolute Revolution 5-17-11

I have gotten myself into the habit of making one spin profile (ride) for Monday night at High Rock Sports and Fitness (hrsfitness.com) and then just adding a few songs for my ride at The Revolution (myrevnow.com).  It seems to work out quite nicely because they are totally different facilities usually with totally different participants.  So, off we go!

This ride was designed to keep riders in the endurance energy zone.  I can say personally, I burned about 90 more calories than usual by keeping my heart rate in a consistent zone.  I heard a few groans and saw some red faces, but overall, I think we managed to have fun!!

Warm Up
Unk vs. Avril Lavigne  - DJ Lobsterdust

Running/Standing Flats
Sweat - Snoop Dogg - I really made a note to tell them what the name of this song was!!!!

Hills
The Edge of Glory - Lady GaGa - again, told them to push to the edge and then fight to get over it

Climb
Temperature - Sean Paul - I asked if they could feel the temperature rising.

Running/Standing Flats
Dirty Dancer - Enrique Iglesias

Jumps/Jumps on a Hill - 3 sets, 8 count from 1 to 2, 8 counts from 2 to 3, then 4 count all around
Free at Night - DJ Earworm

Recovery then Climb
All of the Lights (clean version) - Kanye West

Hills (we did the next 3 songs in a row, no recovery unless needed)
Paralyzer - Finger Eleven

Running Hills
Cascade - Deluka

Running Hills - little heavier gear
Clothes Off! - Gym Class Heros

Climb - at the last minute, max out the resistance
Dare - Gorillaz

Running Flats/Standing Hills
Extreme Ways - Moby

Running/Standing Flats
G.R.I.N.D. (get ready its a new day) - Asher Roth - this songs lyrics do all the work for you!  So motivating right at the end!

Cool Down
I Run to You - Lady Antebellum

Cool Down
Luminous - Lanterna

No comments:

Post a Comment