Tabs

Friday, May 27, 2011

Weekly Workouts in Review

TGIF my fellow cycle psycho's!!!  I haven't posted my weekly workouts for some time, so I thought I would take some time to outline it for you.  Keep in mind, this was not a totally typical week, as I have had a regular class added to my schedule (Tues. 7:15pm) and also subbed for someone on Thursday.  It felt great to teach and motivate that many times in a week, but I found it a little tricky to fit in my own workouts.

Sunday: Rock n Run 5k (finished in 30 minutes - which is fast for this non-runner!)
Monday: lifted heavy - chest and back, taught spin 5:30pm - 6:20pm
Tuesday: ABsolute revolution (45 min. spin 15 min. abs) 6:00 - 7:00pm, taught one hour spin 7:15-8:15pm
Wednesday: taught spin 5:30- 6:20pm
Thursday: bodypump then taught spin 5:30-6:20pm
Friday: OFF
Saturday: teaching spin 9 - 11am

I would have liked to work in some yoga, but with a full time job and teaching all the time, I just couldn't carve out that window of time.  Next week should slow down a bit because there are no classes (or office work!) on Monday due to the holiday and I am going to yoga for sure on Thursday.  If you are local, check my blog in a week or so for my review of the Estudio in Clifton Park (http://www.estudiohot.com/).

Be safe and enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment