Tabs

Friday, May 6, 2011

Cinco de Mayo Spin 5/4/11

I know, I was a day early, but I thought I would try to work in a theme to my Wednesday night class.  I apologize in advance because I have a few songs on my ipod from a friend and I do not have the name or artist (they are remix/mashups).

This ride was focused on building strength.

Warm up
My Life Would Suck Without You - DJ Lobsterdust

Hills
I Know You Want Me - Pitbull

Climb
Could you be Love Gamed? - DJ BC

Climb - faster paced, alot of time standing
Hey Baby - No Doubt

Running/Standing Flats
Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO (I stole this song from my friend Sarah who rocks!)

Jumps
?????? It is a take on "It Takes Two"

Hills
A Little Bit of Riddim - Michael Franti and Spearhead

Flats - this was total endurance!  Increasing resistance every 30 seconds for about 2 minutes, then out to "2"
Ecuador - Sash!

Running Hills
Panic Switch - Silversun Pickups - didn't really go with my theme, but I love this song

Hills
Rope (Deadmau5 Mix) - Foo Fighters.

Running Hills - this was an intenst 3 minutes.  Big hill under the wheel, cadence 90-110.
Roll It - DJ Lobsterdust

Cool Down
Margaritaville - Jimmy Buffett

Cool Down
Escape (The Pina Colada Song) - Rupert Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment