Tabs

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Spin 4/30/11, 5/2/11 & 5/3/11

I usually always have a new playlist for every class, but on 4/30, I only had 3 folks in class and 5/3 I taught at The Revolution to an entire new set of folks, so no one had to hear it twice, I swear!!

Everyone has been going nuts over this playlist!  This is what happens when I actually have more than 30 minutes to concentrate!

Also, did I mention that I had a sold out class last night??  30 people, woot, woot!!

Warm Up
Yeah 3X (CPR remix) -Junior Torrey

Running/Standing Flats
Stereo Love (Scotty remix) - Edward Maya & Vika

Hills
Like I Love You - Justin Timberlake (you know he is my guilty pleasure!)

Running Hills
Roll It - DJ Lobsterdust.  This is a "Push It" remix and the words are awesome motivating tools!

Hills
Rope (Deadmau5 Mix) - Foo Fighters

Running/Standing Flats
More - Usher.  Again, the phrases are so motivating.  Give Me More!  Push it to the Limit!

Jumps/Jumps on a Hill
Angel - Akon

Running Hills
S&M - Rihanna

Running Hills - seated, short bursts of speed
OMFG - Deluka

Sprints - 3, 15 seconds
Day N Night - Kid Cudi

Recovery/Climb
Bright Lights Bigger City - Cee Lo Green

Climb
Girl's Around the World - Lloyd and Lil Wayne

Cool Down
Sunrise - Nora Jones

Cool Down
Mad World - Michael Andrew & Gary Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment