Tabs

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

BIG NEWS!!!!

Yes, this news did warrant the title being in all caps, ha, ha!!  As most of you know, I have been teaching at the Revolution (myrevnow.com) on Tuesday and Thursday nights. I absolutely love being a part of that team and love teaching there.  They have great packages available and the studio is state of the art.

I have been asked to join another wonderful team at Jeanie's Custom Fitness Studio (jeaniescustomfitness.com) in Wilton, New York!!  I will be teaching there on Monday nights and Saturday mornings.  The studio only has 7 bikes currently, but I bet they will be looking to expand once people start introducing themselves to cycling.  Jeanie's also offers Zumba, personal training and a great bootcamp.  If any of you are local, check out the website or facebook page for more information!

2 comments:

  1. NICE! Congrats! Wilton... Wilton Mall? with the carousel? My mom is from Saratoga, used to go up and visit my grandma up there... and I went to school in Schenectady! Great area of NYS you live in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! I grew up on Schenectady county!! Small world, eh?

    ReplyDelete