Tabs

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I am a Spinning Machine!

Phew....where the heck did December go?  I can hardly believe that it is halfway through the month already and just days away from the holidays.  Statistically, this time of year I get less and less people in the saddle because they are often busy with holiday plans, shopping and/or parties, but this year is proving me wrong!  My classes have remained steady and I could not be more thrilled!  I think it is because the Revolution (myrevnow.com) is a wonderful place to work and workout.


I taught my first cycling class at Jeanie's last night (jeaniescustomfitness.com) and it was full!!  Granted, there are only 6 bikes (so far), but it still counts! I have an amazing group of family and friends to support me and also had a couple of new folks.  I was thinking about the dynamics of the participants last night: 1 future triathlete in his mid 20's, 1 former pro baseball player, a couple of younger chicks, my husband (who is not in his 20's, he,he!) and most of them were brand new to cycling.  It goes to show that cycling is for everyone!

As I mentioned, December is a busy time of year for everyone, including the instructors, so I have been picking up a lot of extra classes.  I have taught about 9 classes in the last 11 days and I keep picking up more and more!  I will be in killer shape for our upcoming cruise ;)



12/10/11

Warm Up
Miles Away - Madonna

Running Flats
Helena Beat (Lenno extended) - Foster the People

Running Hills
Time is Running Out

Running Hills
Push It - Garbage

Hills
Blackout - Breathe Carolina

Hills
Cough Syrup - Young the Giant

Climb
5 O'Clock - T-Pain feat. Lily Allen

Climb
All or Nothing - Theory of a Deadman


Sprints
Unbound (the wild ride) - Avenged Sevenfold

Cool Down
Christmas Lights - Coldplay

No comments:

Post a Comment