Tabs

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

12/19/11 & 12/20/11

This will be my last post until the New Year!!!  We leave for our vacation on Saturday and we will not return until 1/5/12.  If you are planning on attending my classes while I am gone, you are in good hands!  I have arranged for subs for all of my time slots.

I have a group of 4 people that are becoming my regular Monday night crowd.  One is a former pro baseball player, one is a future triathlete, one is an avid spinning enthusiast and the other is a young, athletic chick.  Needless to say, it is different and great experience to instruct such an athletic team!  As an instructor, it challenges me to push even harder!


Warm Up
Something Good Can Work - 2 door cinema club

Running Flats
Helena Beat (lenno extended mix) - Foster the People

Running Flats
You Used to Hold Me - Calvin Harris

Running Hills
Take the World - She Wants Revenge

Hills
Let Go - Frou Frou

Climb
T.H.E. - Will.i.am

Climb
Don't Move - Phantogram

Jumps
Phantom Pt II - Justice

Sprints
Day N' Nite - Kid Cudi

Recovery, then climb
All or Nothing - Theory of a Deadman

Running Flats
Marry the Night (Zedd remix) - Lady Gaga

Running Hills
Christmas Eve/Sarajevo - Trans Siberian Orchestra

Cool Down
Chanukah Song - Adam Sandler

Cool Down
Hallelujah - Jeff Buckly

4 comments:

  1. Are you on Spotify?! I'm using for all my classes now. I LOVE IT! You need to check it out and share your profile with us all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on Spotify and I love it! Since I use it for class, I did go up to the Premium membership. It is awesome! I just need to figure out how to share it on here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Spotify too but haven't used it for class. Not a premium though. I do love itunes. Maybe I am stuck in the past! BTW, I have started blogging. You have inspired me quite a few times maybe I will do too at some point.
    Happy New Year,
    and thank you for sharing!
    Sev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sevspin, so glad that I could inspire you! I really love the Spotify premium, so worth the $10 a month!!

    ReplyDelete