Tabs

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ab-Solute Revolution 3-22-11, Cycling 5:30am and 5:30pm 3-23-11

I'm baaacckkkkk!!!!!!  Our vacation was so much fun and it was so great to feel the warm sunshine again.  I vowed not to even think about working out while we were away.  I managed to only gain 2-3 pounds, but I think that was mainly due to the excessive amount of sodium I was eating in the prepared foods and drinking buckets of beer may not have helped, ha,ha!!

(please note - cycling on 3-21-11 was a repeat of my 2-4-11 playlist)

A few songs were cut out for my 3-23 playlists, as those classes are only 50 minutes long.

Warm up
Yeah 3x - Junior Torrey

Running Flats
Who Dat Girl - Flo Rida (feat. Akon)

Running/Standing Flats
Boom Boom 2 - DJ's from Mars

Hills
Rope - Foo Fighters

Climb
Coming Home - P Diddy

Jumps - 4 count, 1 to 2, then 2 to 3, medium resistance
Jump Around Mashup - DJ Lobsterdust

Sprints - 3, about 25 seconds each, heavy resistance, 2 in the saddle, 1 out to 3
Witchcraft - Pendulum

Recovery/Climb - recovery for 1:30, then climbing on a heavy gear
Carry Out - Timbaland (feat. Justin Timberlake)

Running/Standing Flats
We R Who We R - Ke$ha

Running Hills - moderate resistance alternating from 1 to 3
New In Town - Little Boots

Running Hills - heavier resistance with short bursts of power at 3, increasing pace
Psycho - Puddle of Mudd

Jumps on a Hill
S&M - Rihanna - I love that she makes pain sound fun!  You can totally use that to motivate in class.

Climb
Power - Kanye West

Running Hills
Electric Feel - MGMT

Running Climb
What I Want - Daughtry - its only 2:49, so go all out to finish big!

Cool Down
Eyes without a Face - Billy Idol

No comments:

Post a Comment