Tabs

Monday, March 7, 2011

My weekly workouts

Since Monday has come around AGAIN, I thought I would post my weekly roundup of workouts. Keep in mind, the past 6 or so weeks have not been typical, as I have been preparing for my Bodypump certification.

Sunday 2/27: taught one hour Bodypump for my video!!
Monday 2/28: 45 minutes Bodypump with the girls, taught 1 hour spin
Tuesday 3/1: taught Ab-solute revolution, 60 minutes spin, 15 minutes ab/core work
Wednesday 3/2: taught spin at 5:30am, one hour Bodypump, taught spin again at 5:30pm
Thursday 3/3: one hour bodypump, taught one hour spin
Friday 3/4: participated in one hour spin - soooo much fun to be the student again!!
Saturday 3/5: taught one hour spin
Sunday 3/6: one hour Bodypump
Monday 3/7: one hour Bodypump, teach one hour spin
Tuesday 3/8: teach Ab-solute Revolution
Wednesday 3/9: teach at 5:30am and 5:30pm spin
Thursday: OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Friday: VACATION UNTIL MARCH 21ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say, my legs really need a vacation!!  I wish I had been able to do some yoga, but there just wasn't enough time in the day.  I also did not lift heavy on my own at all due to time constraints.

When I get back from vacation, I should be able to just teach my spin classes and do my own workouts for a while until I hear the results of my Bodypump video (4-12 weeks of waiting).

2 comments:

  1. Is ab-solute revolution something you just came up with? MY Y is looking for more spin instructors and I have been toying with the idea of taking on a class - however, I think putting a different "spin" (ha) on spin class by including some core work would really appeal to people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a class that was designed by my boss. We do about 60 minutes on the bike, then 10-15 minutes on the floor doing ab/core work. It is a great workout!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete