Tabs

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's in the mail!!!

As you might recall, a month ago I did a 3-day initial training for Bodypump.  After I passed that training (along with 2 of my pals), I had to shadow another instructor a few times and then eventually submit a video of me teaching an entire class on my own.  I had until April 23rd to get that done, but you know I was wayyyyy too impatient to wait that long!!  So, I practiced day and night for that entire month until I knew as much as I could know!!  I mean, I was listening to the music in the car, at work, you name it!  I must have watched the training DVD 50 times!

I shot the video on Sunday with the help of my lovely friends.  They were so supportive and energetic that I was able to perform at my absolute best!  I did make a few tiny errors, but I don't think it was anything that would make me receive a "fail" grade.

Now I just have to wait 4-12 weeks to hear the results.  I tell you one thing, I already got some GREAT results!  From me going through the routine over and over I have noticed that my body looks and feels more toned than ever before.  My arms, legs, back, shoulders - you name it!  Bodypump works!!

I will keep you guys informed of when I get my grade (um, that is if I pass!). 


4 comments:

  1. Best of luck my dear... I have no doubt that you will pass with flying colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carol. That is sweet of you to say : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you will get a glowing report! Sounds like you've worked your butt off and will be a great instructor for it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lisa! I couldn't have been so successful without my wonderful friends support!!

    ReplyDelete