Tabs

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Cycle 2-28-11 and Ab-solute Revolution 3-1-11

I know, I know, I am a huge blog slacker lately.  As they say on "Spartacus"; apologies.  Work as usual has been insane, so I have been neglecting you.  I am going to try my hardest to make sure I blog at least once more this week ::crosses fingers::.

This ride only had one large climb and the rest were either running hills or running flats.  I try to freshen up my routines every once in a while, so this was my opportunity to liven things up a bit.

On a side note, I find it hilarious that while trying to please everyone's different tastes in music genre's, I went from Metallica to J. Lo to Neil Young all in one playlist!

I will probably add a couple more songs for tonights Ab-solute Revolution, as this one is designed for a 50 minute class.

Warm Up
Black Light - Better than Ezra

Running Flats
Hello - Martin Solveig & Dragonette

Hills
Shut Up Now - DJ Lobsterdust

Running Hills
Indestructible - Disturbed

Running Flats
Who Dat Girl - Flo Rida feat. Akon (ps, the lyrics are NOT "she got boobies", its "she got groupies"!!!)

Climb
The Unforgiven II - Metallica

Running Flats
On the Floor - J.Lo feat Pitbull

Jumps on a Hill
Bottoms Up - Trey Songz feat. Nicki Minaj

Running Flats
Tonight (I'm Lovin' You) - Enrique Iglesias feat. Ludacris

Hills
Kick in the Teeth - Papa Roach

Running Hills
S.E.X. - Nickelback

Cool Down
Mykonos - Fleet Foxes

Cool Down
Old Man - Neil Young


 

No comments:

Post a Comment