Tabs

Friday, June 3, 2011

My Review: Estudio in Clifton Park (hot power yoga)

Last night I had the pleasure of attending a hot power yoga class with my good friend Melissa at the Estudio in Clifton Park (http://www.estudiohot.com/).   The studio is conveniently located just of of the Northway at Exit 9.  The owners have taken a lot of thought into how a studio should feel, not just how it should look and they nailed it!  The colors are the wall are warm and calming, as is the rest of the space.  The room was nice and hot so that we could sweat out some toxins and also so our bodies could really get in a good stretch.

Melissa teaches a very nice, flowy, challenging and fun class.  She is really easy to talk to and has tons of experience and education to get anyone through a class, whether you are experienced or a beginner.  It was really nice to hear her joke about holding a martini on our thighs while in warrior pose!  We all needed a laugh at that point!  Let's put it this way, my triceps along with the rest of my body are bit sore today, but it is a good sore!!

The Estudio offers a variety of different classes at all different times, so check them out online to see what works best for you.  I believe they also offer package deals on their classes.

I hope to see you there soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment