Tabs

Friday, June 3, 2011

Spin 6-1-11 - All U2 for a Birthday Girl!

My lovely and devoted cycle psycho friend Megan celebrated her birthday on the bike with me instead of at dinner with her husband.  So, when she asked me to play her all U2 mix that she made herself, I was delighted!   It was a huge hit and I had a huge crowd with me that night! 

Below, it is formatted differently because I basically copied and pasted her email to me describing what she would like ; )

Warm Up: Angel of Harlem (Rattle & Hum, 1987)
Run at 2: I Will Follow (Boy, 1980)
Sprints: Gloria (October, 1981)
Running up a hill: Sunday Bloody Sunday (War, 1983)
Add it in: Pride (In the Name of Love) (The Unforgettable Fire, 1984)
Heavy climb: Bullet the Blue Sky (Joshua Tree, 1987)
Jumps: Mysterious Ways (Achtung Baby, 1991)
Run at 3: Some Days Are Better Than Others (Zooropa, 1993)
Running flats: Discotheque (Pop, 1997)
Heavy at 3: Beautiful Day (All That You Can't Leave Behind, 2000)
Running jumps: All Because of You (How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb, 2004)
Heavy flats: I'll Go Crazy if I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (No Line on the Horizon, 2009)
Cool Down: All I Want Is You (Rattle & Hum, 1987)

No comments:

Post a Comment