Tabs

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Spin 6/27/11 and an Update

Good Morning!  So, we all survived Monday, eh?  Saturday and Sunday for 9 hours each day, I was hovering, planking, pushing up, crunching and sweating.  I had my Les Mills CX30  (http://www.lesmills.com/global/cx30/cx30-group-fitness-class.aspx)  training and passed!!!  This program is a 30 minute all core workout that is so revolutionary.  They also incorporate the use of a tube (not band, lol) to get maximum results.   I am sore all over, but it was worth every drop of sweat. 

Just like when I was going through my Bodypump (http://www.lesmills.com/northeast/bodypump/bodypump-group-fitness-class.aspx) training, we had to pass an initial training and then we must send in a video of ourselves teaching the entire class from start to finish to be evaluated.  I hope to have my video submitted by the end of July.

Anywho.....onto my ride from last night.  Just like the perfect recipe for dinner, I had the best ingredients in my class last night.  Laughter, hard work, organization and FUN!!!

The last two weeks we concentrated on strength, so these next rides will be more focused on endurance.

Warm Up
Life Gets Better - Ed Solo & Skool of Thought

Running Flats
Rock That Body - Black Eyed Peas

Hills
Land of Confusion - Disturbed

Intervals - idea borrowed from http://spinningmusic.wordpress.com/
Painkiller - Freestylers

Recovery/Climb
Boyfriend - Big Time Rush

Running Flats
Don't Wanna Go Home - Jason Derulo

Running/Standing Flats
Get Some - Lykke Li

Climb
Adolescents - Incubus

Hills
Living in a Dream - Finger Eleven

Running Hills
Crazy - Seal

Cool Down
You and Me - Dave Matthews Band

Cool Down
Phantom Limb - the Shins

No comments:

Post a Comment