Tabs

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Spin 6/14/11 (7:15pm)

As most of my dedicated readers know, I teach 5 times a week now at two different locations.  I do not always make a new playlist for each class and now that summer has hit, my office job has kept me pretty busy.  I try to post as many rides as I can, but I apologize for not posting each day.

Warm Up
Every Teardrop is a Waterfall - Coldplay

Running/Standing Flats
Don't Wanna Go Home - Jason Derulo

Running/Standing Flats
Where Them Girls At - David Guetta

Hills - gradually increase resistance while maintaining a consistent pace
Big Fat Bass -Britney Spears (I know, I know)

Hills
Rumour Has It - Adele

Climb
The Show Goes On - Lupe Fiasco

Running Hills
Death - White Lies

Jumps/Jumps on a Hill
Young Forever - The Ready Set

Hills
Your Surrender - Neon Trees

Climb
Love is the Seventh Wave - Sting

Running Hills
Why Do you Love Me? - Garbage

Climb
You've Got the Love - Florence + the Machine

Run/Hills - in the saddle at a quick pace (90-110rpm), gradually increasing resistance for about 3 minutes.  Last minute and a half out to "3".
Eminence Front - The Who

Hills
Don't Stop - Foster the People

Cool Down
I Can't Wait -Runner Runner

No comments:

Post a Comment