Tabs

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Spin 6/13/11 and 6/14/11 (6pm class)

I went a little Itunes crazy over the weekend and must have downloaded about 30 new songs!  I ended up buying the entire Foster the People album, which was a great investment.  I don't know how appropriate the songs are for spin, but they are great songs!

This interval ride allows participants that may be feeling a "plateau" in their workouts or weight loss to bust out of it!  I ended up burning 100 more calories than usual during this ride.  There isn't much recovery time and your heart rate is in the higher range for longer periods of time.

Warm Up
Every Teardrop is a Waterfall - Coldplay (I had folks ask me what this song was, so it must have been a crowd pleaser)

Running/Standing Flats
Where them Girls At? - David Guetta

Climb
Burning Down the House - Talking Heads

Running Hills
Why Do You Love Me? - Garbage

Springs
Voodoo Killer - G3RSt

Recovery/Jumps
Tenderness - DJ Lobsterdust

Climb
You've Got the Love - Florence + the Machine

Running Flats
Young Forever - The Ready Set - I kind of hate this song, but as an instructor, if people request it, you play it ; )  It isn't about what I like or don't like, after all.

Hills
Rumour Has It - Adele

Climb - faster pace, gear settles in at an 8/10
Billie Jean On the Storm - Amoraboy

Climb
Leave out all the Rest - Linkin Park

Cool Down
I Can't Wait - Runner Runner

No comments:

Post a Comment