Tabs

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Spin 7/12/11

Good Morning psycho's!!  As you can tell, my summer is full speed ahead which means a few vacations here and there, so my schedule hasn't been totally consistent.

I was away last Saturday and will be away from this Thursday through next Tuesday.  Vegas baby!!!

Here is a ride from last week that I failed to post.

Warm Up
Celebration - Felix DH

Hills
Shake Senora - Pitbull (fantastic summer song!!)

Running Flats
Hold It Against Me - Britney Spears

Climb
Written in the Stars - Tinie Tempah

Running Hills
Someone that your With - Nickelback

Running/Standing Flats
Americano - Lady Gaga.  I asked my class about this song last night and I got mixed reviews.  About 50/50 love to hate ratio, lol.

Hills
Billie Jean on the Storm - Amoraboy

Running Hills - all out for 2 minutes!  I let them choose their amount of resistance from 6-10.
Amazing Grace - Dropkick Murphys

Climb
Love Hate Sex Pain - Godsmack

Hills
Living in America - Doms

Cool Down
Someone Like You - Adele

Cool Down
Eyes Without a Face - Billy Idol

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angela!

    Love the blog... I was recently inspired to make a spinning music blog. Can we exchange blogrolls?! :) I would love that. Great stuff!

    Thanks,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, I am a blogging idiot, so just let me know how to do that blogroll thing and I would be glad to : )

    ReplyDelete