Tabs

Friday, July 8, 2011

My Review: Estudio Part II

A few weeks ago, I did my first review of Estudio's new location in Clifton Park(http://acyclepsycho.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-review-estudio-in-clifton-park-hot.html).

I was fortunate enough to attend another hot power yoga class last night at the Estudio with Melissa.  Let me tell you psycho's, if you are looking for a serious calorie burning, core shredding, detoxifying workout, this is the one for you! 

Melissa took us through a powerful and fast paced flow class that constantly challenged me and kept me smiling at the same time.  I really enjoy this class because we are constantly moving and you can really feel the strengthening and lengthening benefits right away.  I am not sure if I would recommend this to a first timer unless you are able to do planks, push ups and tricep pushups on your toes over and over again without too much trouble.

Melissa is there to assist you and coach you through the class offering up options if you need them.  She also always includes motivating and almost spiritual guidance throughout the hour.  While she looks like she can conquer the world, Melissa is humble and I find it very easy to relate to her.  In other studio's, I have found myself feeling inadequate or even in competition with the instructor, which is never a comfortable situation.  This will never be the case at the Estudio.

I hope you all get a chance to check out their fun schedule which includes everything from beginner hot yoga, beginner barre strength, hot vinyasa and much more.

TGIF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment