Tabs

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Spin 8/15/11

Good morning psycho's!! I hope you all had a great weekend.  I taught my usual 10:00 am Saturday class and then we headed to Boston with my step-daughter (after a shower of course).  We had a really great time and the weather was wonderful.

On the topic of weather, is anyone else in Upstate NY totally over the cold rainy stuff we have been getting?  I have so many cute dresses just waiting to make an appearance, but it has just been too chilly out.

The only good thing about rain is that it makes for a packed spin class! 

You will notice two U2 songs in this ride.  A friend and frequent participant had been going through some tough times lately, so I thought the least I could do is add a few of her favorite songs into our ride last night.

Warm Up
After Hours - We are Scientists

Hills
Kick in the Teeth - Papa Roach

Running/Standing Flats
Backseat (CPR remix) - Indy Q

Sprints - 3 - 15 seconds, 20 seconds and 25 seconds.
Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk

Recovery/Running Hills
All Because of You - U2

Climb - the only one of the night - so go all out!
Ships in the Night - Mat Kearney

Jumps - they are loooong jumps - almost 32 count
Rabbit Heart - Florence & the Machine

Jumps/Jumps on a hill
Surrender - Cheap Trick

Running/Standing Flats
Discotech - U2

Running Hills
I'm Not Going to Teach your Boyfriend - Black Kids

Running/Standing Flats
Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5

Cool Down
Come Back to Bed - John Mayer


No comments:

Post a Comment