Tabs

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Spin 8/1/11 & 6pm 8/2/11

Happy mid-week psycho's!!  I don't know if it is because I am fresh from a vacation, but my spin classes have just felt great all week long!  I have had tons of energy and lots of eager and hard working participants.  The week is only half-way through, so I plan on keeping the momentum going!!

This ride was formulated directly from a profile I received with my latest Spinning continuing education course.  It is a great way to keep your heart rate at a consistent pace, but it is a bit different from how I usually teach a class.  Always a good idea to keep things fresh!

Warm Up
More - Usher

Running/Standing Flats - half the song in the saddle, the other half standing.
Boom Boom Guetta - Black Eyed Peas (from Ultra Dance 11)

Seated Flat
Who's that Chick - Rihanna

Seated/Standing Climb - equally 1/2 and 1/2
Beggin' - Madcon

Standing Climb
Hot (play and win club mix) - Inna

Seated Climb to Standing Climb (3) to Position 2, equally
Hot Mess - Cobra Starship.  I had fun playing with the title and chorus of this song ; )

Seated Flat to Jumps
Hypnotico - Jennifer Lopez

Seated Flat to Jumps
S.O.S. - Jordin Sparks

Jumps on a Hill
Little Lovers so Polite - Silversun Pickups

Standing Flat
Hello - Martin Solveig & Dragonette - this was the most challenging song for myself, personally, so I kept that in mind while I was coaching.

Hills and Recovery
Spin - Cassette Kids

Cool Down
Turning Tables - Adele

No comments:

Post a Comment