Tabs

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Spin 8/9, 7:15pm

Good Morning Psycho's!  I had a wonderful weekend and my week is shaping up to be just as nice.  On Monday, I re-used an old playlist that I really liked back in June.  Find it here: http://acyclepsycho.blogspot.com/2011/06/spin-64-and-66.html

I had a huge crowd last night and they had such great energy!

Warm Up
Every Teardrop is a Waterfall- Coldplay

Running Hills
Rabbit Heart (Raise it Up) - Florence and the Machine

Hills
My Body - Young the Giant

Climb
Ships in the Night - Mat Kearney

Climb
Rich Girl - Gwen Stefani

Running/Standing Flats
Break Your Heart (CPR Remix) - G.G.

Hills
She Loves Everybody - Chester French

Jumps - these were really long jumps, at least 32 count.  Quick pace the whole way while increasing resistance.  It was tough!
My Sharona - The Knack

Climb
Volume - Trevor Hall

Running/Standing Flats
Not In Love - Crystal Castles

Hills
Le Disko - Shiny Toy Guns

Climb
Sail - Awolnation

Intervals - gradually increase resistance while switching positions
You Get What you Give - New Radicals

Cool Down
Going to California - Led Zeppelin

Cool Down
Everybody Wants to Rule the World

No comments:

Post a Comment