Tabs

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Black Friday isn't just for shopping.

When I was about 23 or so, I tried Black Friday shopping.  I had no plan, no buddy with me, not a lot of money and no clue what I was in for.  I woke up at about 4:00 am, went to Best Buy and stood in the back of a huge line in the freezing cold rain.  Once inside, I was almost trampled and was found myself just wandering around.  I left with one CD and a lot of aggravation.  Never.again.ever.

These days, I love nothing more than a good workout on Black Friday!  I am so lucky that I was asked to team teach a spin class that morning with my fellow awesome instructors.  Its going to be an absolute blast and I am sure everyone will be thankful to burn off those extra calories from the feast the day before.

Do you have a "morning after" ritual?

No comments:

Post a Comment