Tabs

Monday, November 29, 2010

Manic Monday

I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving!  It was really nice being off from work for a few days, but that didn't mean that I was going to skip my workouts also.  Its nice that Jer and I live close to both of our families, so we really didn't have much traveling to do for Turkey Day.

I thought I would post my holiday week workouts so that you can see that even though your normal routine may be thrown off a bit, you can still workout successfully. 

Also, according to my trusty scale, I didn't gain an ounce this Thanksgiving!

Monday - lifted heavy weights - bi's and back, taught 55 minute spin class and followed that up with 15 minutes of core work.

Tuesday - bodystep and bodycombat classes (fun!)

Wednesday - OFF

Thursday - ran a 5k Turkey Trot.  I was able to complete it in my fastest time yet, 31:11 thanks to a friend motivating me!

Friday - taught a 75 minute spin/core class.

Saturday - OFF

Sunday - OFF

I didn't feel so guilty for taking both Saturday and Sunday off because my hamstrings really needed a break and I worked hard all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment