Tabs

Monday, November 29, 2010

Core Revolution 11/26/10

Well, hello friends!  Sorry I have been slacking on my blog posts lately.  I have been busy eating turkey, lol!

Here is my profile from my Black Friday ride.  I team taught with a wonderful instructor named George.  He suggested that we do about 30 minutes on the bike, then down to the mats for some floor work, then back on the bikes for the last 30 minutes.  It was wonderful and the crowd seemed to really enjoy it, despite our lack of microphone : (

Warm Up
Love Generation - Bob Sinclair

Running Hills
We R Who We R - Ke$ha

Climb - seated and standing
Hot Tottie - Usher

Climb - steep and fast paced!
More Human than Human - Rob Zombie

Hills
The Sex is Good - Saving Abel

Intervals - switching in between running flats, recovery and a little hill
Imma Be - Black Eyed Peas

Hills - moderate resistance, switching from seated to standing.
Lift me Up - Moby

No comments:

Post a Comment