Tabs

Friday, November 5, 2010

Pay it Forward Friday!

I think this will be the theme of my Friday posts from now on!  As some of you know, I despise running with every fiber of my being.  Maybe its because I get bored easily, maybe its because I don't like the idea of being hit by a car, maybe its because I discovered spinning.  In any case, I avoid running unless I am being chased ; ), but I do run once a year. 

The Turkey Trot 5k in town is the one time that I run because its for a great cause and its become a tradition with me and my friends.  In preparation, I run at the gym once a week for about 4 weeks prior.  I hate every second of it, but I do it. My only goal year after year is that I run without walking and finish within 30 minutes.

Do you participate in any fundraising/charity type races or activities?  Do you have any traditions that revolve around fitness?

No comments:

Post a Comment