Tabs

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It's almost turkey day!

Is everyone getting ready for the biggest eating holiday of the year?  Considering that I made an entire Thanksgiving Day dinner last Sunday, I am a little "turkey-ed out", but I will manage!

I have the Turkey Trot 5k in the morning, so I will have to behave tonight on the biggest drinking night of the year.  I think Jerry and I are going to go out for some cocktails and an early dinner.  Conveniently, I can pick up my Turkey Trot gear right in town before dinner.

The weather looks like it will be around 30 degrees and clear, so that is good news.  Although I am not a runner by any means, I don't find the 3.1 miles all that challenging.  What I do find difficult is breathing in that cold air first thing in the morning.  I end up coughing for two days following that run.

Good luck to all my fellow Turkey Trotters and Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment