Tabs

Friday, April 22, 2011

A,B,C's of Angela

I stole this from another blog and thought it was a cute way for you all to get to know me a little better :)

a) age: 32
b) bedtime: weekdays; 11ish, weekends; 1ish
c) cereal of choice: I love my homemade granola maybe on top of some chobani yogurt.
d) dinner: my favorite would be lasagna, or anything Italian.
e) energy: yeah, I have a ton of it and always have.  This is how I accomplish so much in my day.
f) favorite color: toss up between pink and purple
g) gym or outdoors: gym - I love the equipment, classes and most of all, the people!
h) height: 5 feet 1.5 inches (yes, I have to count the 1/2 inch!)
i) interests: staying healthy, good sales at Macys, always being better and learning more.
j) job(s): paralegal/office manager at my husband's law firm, spinning instructor, hopefully Bodypump instructor soon.
k) kids: no thanks.  I do have two kitties at home though!
l) live: in Upstate NY
m) married happily ;)
n) nicknames: angie phalange, buddy, baby, Ang, Angie, I could go on and on!
o) operations: only outpatient for bladder issues a long time ago. 
p) pet peeves: girls who drag their heels (I hate that sound), rude folks in general, slow talkers
q) quote: I have so many, but they aren't totally blog appropriate...so....
r) right or left handed: both!  I am ambidextrous.
s) siblings - older sister, younger brother.  (I really wanted the "s" to be spinning)
t) time I wake up: weekdays; 8am, weekends; about 9am
u) U2: probably my favorite band.
v) veggies: I live on them!  I only dislike green peppers and okra
w) workouts: spin 4x a week, bodypump 3x a week, lifting heavy 2x a week (I wish), running 2x per month, boxing 1x per week, yoga 2x per month and whatever else I can fit in!
x) x-rays: teeth, left ankle when I broke it, right wrist when I broke that.
y) year I got married: 2008
z) zoo favorite animals: all monkeys, lions and polar bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment