Tabs

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spinning 4-7-11

It is getting to be the time of year where our office starts it's busy season.  I am still teaching four times a week (mostly 5 because I will pick up classes as needed), but my blog may not be updated as often.  I will still post all of my rides, but they may take me a couple of days to get to them.  Please accept my apology in advance ;)

This ride has lots of climbing and lots of hills to build strength and long lean muscles.  I like to throw one of these rides in once every couple of weeks to switch things up.  It is good to get yourself out of the comfort zone and work some different muscles in different ways.  Great for cross training also.

Warm Up
Spotlight - Mute Math

Hills
Better Life - Keith Urban.  You all know that I usually NEVER play country music, but I kind of like this song!

Running/Standing Flats - I started them off on the flat road, then every 30 seconds increased the resistance little by little.  After about 2 and a half minutes, we stood up at 2.
Machines Can Do the Work - Fatboy Slim

Climb
Love the Way you Lie (clean version) - Eminem

Climb
One in a Million - Ne Yo

Climb - There is a faster beat right after the chorus that is great for picking up the pace briefly.
Save Me - Nicki Minaj

Hills
It's Okay - Cee Lo Green

Running Hills - seated and standing
Sober - P!nk

Running Flats
Who's that Chick? - David Guetta and Rihanna

Hills
Rolling in the Deep - Adele

Hills
Pumped Up Kicks - Foster the People

Running Hills - heavy hill, fast pace.  Alternating between "1" and "3".
The Good Life - Three Days Grace

Cool Down
Talking to the Moon - Bruno Mars

Cool Down
Make You Feel My Love - Adele

No comments:

Post a Comment