Tabs

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spin 2-26-11 80's mix for Darcy ; )

I was looking back and I never posted this ALL 80's ride that we did back in February.  I just did an 80's Rock ride, so this one was a little different.

Warm Up
You Spin Me Round - Dead or Alive

Hills
Walk Like an Egyptian - Bangles

Hills
West End Girls - Pet Shop Boys

Running/Standing Flats
Whip It - Devo

Climb
Burning Down the House - Talking Heads

Running Hills
Relax - Frankie Goes to Hollywood

Jumps/Jumps on a Hill
One Thing Leads to Another - The Fixx

Hills
Lucky Star - Madonna

Hills - increase the resistance by a 1/4 turn every 30 seconds, then stand for the last 2 minutes
Everything She Wants - Wham

Running/Standing Flats
Rio - Duran Duran

Running/Standing Flats
Venus - Banana Rama

Sprints
White Wedding - Billy Idol

Climb
Shout - Tears for Fears

Cool Down
Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper

Cool Down
Everybody Wants to Rule the World - Tears for Fears

4 comments:

  1. You are beyond awesome....thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure! You will be seeing a 70's and 90's mix soon!!!

    Feel free to have some friends "follow" my blog! My goal is for 100 followers by 1/1/12.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a great goal! I just linked to your website, hopefully you'll get more followers. Can't wait to see the 70s and 90s mixes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for doing that! I have a great little handful of followers, but lots of folks looking at my blog. I hope they follow so I can reach my goal ; )

    ReplyDelete