Tabs

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spinning 4-11-11

Ahhhh....Monday is here!!!  I had prior obligations that kept me away from the gym Thursday, Friday and Sunday.  When Monday rolled around (pun intended) I was ready to go!  At High Rock Sports and Fitness, we are still offering a Bodypump class at 4:30pm and the three of us teach it together as our "practice class" until we hear back from our assessments.  I cannot wait to find out if we passed or not!!  At 5:30, I teach my spin class, so it is a really great day to workout!!

From the comments to me after class, this ride was extra tough!!!

Warm Up
Miles Away - Madonna

Running/Standing Flats
Give Me Everything - Pitbull feat. Ne-Yo.  The lyrics are great for motivating!!

Climb
Say You'll Haunt Me - Stone Sour

Climb
The Big Bang - Rock Mafia

Sprints - I did 3 of them for 15 second each.  One in the saddle, last two out to "3".  It was VERY hot upstairs last night, so I kept them short for everyone's safety.  I was going to skip them, but the crowd insisted on them.  Gotta make them happy!!  : )

Recovery/Jumps/Jumps on a Hill - About 1 minute recovery, then 4 count jumps for active recovery
Don't Bring me Romance - G3RSt

Running Flats
Bong This Way (Starsmith Remix) - Lady Gaga

Hills
When You're Young - 3 Doors Down

Climb
Save Me - Nicki Minaj

Climb
Sail - Awolnation

Running Hills - standing and seated, big hill under the wheel.  Last big calorie burn of the night!
Smash My Bitch Up - DJ Lobsterdust

Cool Down
What do you Got? - Bon Jovi

Cool Down
Fragile - Sting

No comments:

Post a Comment