Tabs

Monday, April 18, 2011

Spinning 4-16-11 80's Rock!!

As I had previously mentioned, I have been struggling to get more members to attend my Saturday morning class.  I thought it would be fun to have a "theme" ride Saturday and it worked out perfectly!  I had lots of people in class and we had a blast.

Warm Up
Just Like Heaven - The Cure

Hills
Summer of '69 - Bryan Adams

Hills
Bad Medicine - Bon Jovi

Running/Standing Flats
Bizarre Love Triangle - New Order.  This song is just under 7 minutes.

Climb
Burning Down the House - Talking Heads

Jumps/Jumps on a Hill
Centerfold - J. Giles Band

Running/Standing Flats
Hazy Shade of Winter - The Bangles

Climb
It's My Life - Talk Talk

Running Hills
Legs - ZZ Top

Running Hills
Need you Tonight - INXS

Climb
Shout - Tears for Fears

Running Hills
Man in the Box - Alice in Chains. Yes, this is from 2001, but a very special member requested it, so eh, whatever.

Cool Down
Everybody Wants to Rule the World - Tears for Fears

Cool Down
Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see this playlist! I have had several requests for an 80s theme, but haven't had the time to pull something together. Thanks for doing it for me! :o)
    ~Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was seriously, so much fun!! Everyone was singing along and working hard!! I did another one on 2/26....let me see if I posted that one. If not, I will try to post it today for you. That one wasn't just rock, but all 80's.

    ReplyDelete