Tabs

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Interval Revolution 4-5-11

I don't usually teach this class, but I was asked if I could fill in and of course I said "yes"!  This class is 60 minutes on the bike, with intervals of light weight work.

Warm Up
About You Now - artist unknown (sorry)

Hills
We R Who We Are - Ke$ha

Running Flats
When Love Takes Over - Kelly Rowland

Interval - shoulders
Need you Now (CPR Remix) - Jimmy Rep

Running Flats
Boom Boom 2 - DJ's from Mars

Climb
What's My Name - Rihanna

Interval - bi's and tri's
Airplanes (humanjive remix) - Chani

Climb
Stylo - Gorillaz

Running Flats
Hey Baby - Pitbull

Interval - chest and back
Disturbia (Jody Den Broeder Remix) - Rihanna

Running Hills
3 - Britney Spears

Sprints
Blood Sugar - Pendulum

Interval - shoulders, bi's, tri's, chest and back
All I Ever Wanted - Basshunter

Hills
Call Me Uprising - CjR

Cool Down
Under the Milky Way - The Church

Cool Down
Come Back to Bed - John Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment