Tabs

Friday, April 15, 2011

Spinning 4-16-11

How about me posting a day ahead of time!  For two years straight, I taught a spin class at 9:30am on Saturday mornings.  It was by far my most crowded class with 17 people and at least 4 or 5 consistently on the wait list.  Under the new management/ownership, there are two spin classes offered on Saturday, which is great because then more folks have a chance to attend and get a great workout.

The downside to that is that I teach the 10am class (the 2nd one) and I have been getting inconsistent numbers.  Luckily, whether I get 15 people or 5, they always work hard for me!!  In an effort to increase that class size, I have been incorporating some "themes" to my rides.   Tomorrow is "Rock from the 1980's", as that is what they requested.

I haven't finalized my playlist, but when I do, I will post it on here!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment