Tabs

Friday, April 22, 2011

Spinning 4-20-11

When I renewed my spinning membership last month, they were kind enough to give me 4 profiles (rides) from a master instructor.  I have used 2 out of 4 in the last 3 classes I have taught.  From what I have heard, they are kicking everyone's butts!!!  The style is a little different than mine - more time in the saddle (like an entire 5 minute song) and such, but change is good!!!

Warm Up
What You Know - Two Door Cinema Club

Running Flats/Jumps
On the Floor- Pitbull

Jumps
Spin - Cassette Kids

Seated/Standing Climb
Use Somebody - Kings of Leon

Running Flats/Standing - 8 minute song, 5 minutes in the saddle, gradually increasing resistance, then standing for last 2 minutes and recovery for 1 minute.
What a Feeling - Kelly Rowland

Seated/Standing Climb - short bursts of speed (3x)
Handlebars - Flobots

Intervals - seated flat - increasing pace in short bursts, standing flat - increasing pace.
I Just Came to Say Hello - Mash Mob

Seated/Standing Climb
Terrible Love - The National

Standing Climb
One in a Million - Ne Yo

Sprints - 3: 1 in saddle, 2 out at "3", lots of gear, about 20 seconds each
Showdown - Pendulum

Running Climb
Down and Out - Tantric

Cool Down
Poker Face  - Glee

Cool Down
Mad World - Michael Andrews & Gary Jules

2 comments:

  1. I see you play a lot of mashups in your mixes. How do you burn them or import them onto your computer and ipod/player? I seem to download them but then can't find them in my music folder where they are supposedly downloaded...??? I don't mind paying for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! With any music that I purchase (other than itunes), when it downloads, I click "save" and it goes into my "music" folder. Once in itunes, you go to "add file to library" (in the file tab). You find the file on your computer and it should show up in itunes. I hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete